Cadily This is Me: Sentence Completion Cards | Play Therapy Toys for Parents & Professionals to Teach Kids to Express Feelings
The Cadily “This is Me” interactive therapy card game includes 44 thought-provoking sentence completion cards. The cards can be used to entice engaging conversation for family fun or to assist parents, teachers, and mental health professionals in exploring, identifying and addressing underlying issues that a child may be struggling with. This card game can be played in many different ways. Here are just a few of our favorite options:
😀 Shuffle the cards and place them facing down (or fan them out in your hand) so that only the back of the cards can be seen by the child. Let the child select their own card and complete the sentence with the first thing that comes to mind.
😀 Place the cards facing up and allow the child to select cards for others to answer. This option may enable them to become more comfortable with completing sentences themselves.
😀 Stack the cards in a pile facing down and play as a group or family. Take turns drawing a card and completing each sentence.
😀 Integrate the cards into another game, drawing a “This is Me” card instead of the cards included with the game.
- 😀 SOCIAL SKILLS GAMES help to cope with Anger management for kids, oppositional defiant disorder and help with anxiety relief for kids
- 😀CBT FEELINGS CARDS are a great addition to your cbt toolbox for children and adolescents and can be used in conjunction with cognitive behavioral therapy workbook
- 😀 KIDS THERAPY TOYS and games empower kids to share thoughts and feelings. Car games for kids have never been more fun.
- 😀 THERAPEUTIC GAMES for mental health counseling help develop self regulation and mindfulness. Use as a conversation starter anytime even if you only have a couple of minutes.
- 👍 100% GUARANTEED SATISFACTION | If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your kids feelings cards, you can contact us directly.